Saturday 2 June 2012

Temperley London Resort


Temperley London's latest collection conjures up images of  well-mannered, classy women, sat in the poshest of cafes, indulging in the yummiest cream teas and sipping from the cleanest teacups. It oozes out sophistication like Marks and Spencer's desserts ooze out irresistibility. It has connotations of a 'real' woman and the lux materials and clean cuts make it all the more refined and desirable. And, if it's a brand favoured by the Duchess of Cambridge, it's a brand favoured by us- whatever the collection holds.


Personal favourites: The floppy hats and all of the above- I'd be more than happy to settle for any when a more formal look is needed.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I will come again for sure :) If you want we could follow each other? Let me know on my blog if you would follow me and I will follow you immediately :) Have a great day honey :)
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pieces in this collection!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot ♥