Thursday 20 September 2012

winter headband

You may have read about my fondness for this season's florals in a previous blog post. Well while I was at a local car boot sale a few weeks ago, I spotted these purple and blue artificial flowers and immediately pictured them placed on my head. There are so many tutorials scattered about the internet on how to make your own headband but I believe that this way is the simplest and most efficient- plus all you need is a headband, flowers and a glue gun. To complete your flowered creation, secure the stemless flowers onto a blob of glue, making your way along the headband with as little space in between as possible. Really, I can't think of anything easier :-)

8 comments:

  1. hahaha I love how controversial the last picture is - the badass attitude and cute flower crown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fantastic! I've been meaning to make a flower crown for the longest time -- I'm absolutely obsessed! So glad I've stumbled upon your blog :)

    singbeforeseven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the tutorial its an easy way to brighten up a boring accessory, Love it!
    sewthecity.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, it looks like something similar I saw Meadham Kirchhoff do a while back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool!
    Love,
    http://www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently made one of this but yours is loads better, I kept myself entertained making it though!

    Also, I'm a new blogger so come and have a peek? :)
    http://hayleyeszti.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot ♥