Tuesday 5 June 2012

Tuesday 5th June






1) Do I look high? I swear I wasn't but it was starting to rain.
2) I have no idea either! This is what my bro and I arrived to- amusingly random.
3) Aww, isn't she wonderful?
4) So much love for the royal family!
5) Red Arrows
6) Festive run all around

After wondering around and realising it was exceedingly difficult to go anyway due to closed off roads etc (If I had it my way an early morning start would have been the way forward but that's not what older brothers are like), we stopped off in Hyde Park to watch the precession on a big screen. There were a couple of acts performing on a stage beforehand, which passed the time, and there were quite a lot of people so the atmosphere was fairly lively. I have to say, I am quite sad it's pretty much all over now.
I hope you all had a marvellous weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot ♥