Thursday 26 July 2012

Olympic fever

I don't know about you but I'm so excited about the Olympics. I may not have been lucky enough to win tickets but I'm already sensing that over the next few weeks I am going to be spending an unhealthy amount of time in front of the television.
Karl Lagerfeld has kind of got into the spirit of the Olympics (he has informed us that he will not be watching the games; to supposedly quote, 'I like the image and the idea better than to watch it') A pop-up store opened in Selfridges earlier this week and amongst the clean cut blacks and white- smart but with an athletic approach- are t-shirts fronted with a torch and medal motif, splatters of gold over the likes of a suave, pristine biker jacket (rebellious with a slight touch of glamour), and removable collars in colours of gold, silver and bronze. The latter leaving us with a perfect replica DIY task- booyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot ♥