Saturday 17 November 2012

A walk in the countryside

cape Holland Cooper; sweater Pringle of Scotland; jeans Topshop; shoes Burberry
Waking up to the glistening of frost on treetops, the crunch of the grass and leaves beneath my boots and the display of icicles dangling securely but elegantly from rooftops with their comely appearance reminiscent of Swarovski crystals is a positive of Winter and something which I do look forward to. Living in the countryside, it offers a great opportunity to embrace those picturesque views via wonders through nearby fields and, although the weather hasn't got to this stage yet, I did find myself thinking about this as I was out this morning. Funnily enough, I thought these photos from a shoot in the latest issue of Tatler (the one which sees model of the moment, Clara Paget, looking extremely glamorous on the cover) supported this thought well. Fur coats from Fendi, Hermes and Alexander McQueen seem perfect for them walks, don't 'cha think?


4 comments:

Your comments mean a lot ♥