Friday 9 November 2012

yawn

Jumper Urban Outfitters; Jeans Cheap Monday; Coat Topshop; Shoes Kenzo; Bag Mulberry
An outfit for the weekend. A cosy oversized sweater, a classic pair of skinny jeans, and a coat and bag with a look of comfort and style. It's just what's needed for a care-free couple of days.

I don't know about you but I am so thankful it's the weekend! The first week back at sixth form after a week off has been a tedious chore, which is worrying considering I have six weeks to go until my next break. At least I've had the ATP World Tour finals to liven my spirits- it's gratifying to come home and watch Murray and Fed to their thaaang. Anyway, I hope your week's been fun. I made some giant lemon and white chocolate cookies this afternoon (recipe below). I know you can't see the chocolate but, trust me, it's in there.
xoxo



125g butter, 100g caster sugar, 1 egg, 140g wholemeal (or plain) flour, half a lemon, 200g white chocolate.
preheat the oven to 180, cream the butter and sugar, whisk in the egg, add the lemon juice (alternatively you could use lemon zest which I imagine would give a stronger flavour), chop up the chocolate and mix together, mold into cookie shapes and place on a baking tray, insert into the oven for about fifteen minutes, you get the idea!


4 comments:

  1. omg the strokes and pulp, what a pity! i'm dying to see both of them! so jealous you've been at leeds festival though!
    and i'm following you back now, really love your blog! xx

    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/rocknrolllies

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cookies sound so yum! I really need to invest in an oversized sweater, love your choice of boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The biscuits look super yummy and the coat is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat is so lovely!

    Daniel William x
    votregarcon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot ♥