Wednesday 16 January 2013

g'day

Prada resort 2013, Helmut Lang ss13, Missoni ss13, Helmut Lang ss13, Lacoste ss13
Yay the Australian Open is underway! It's a shame Rafael Nadal is not competing (I was so unbelievably excited about his return like many others were) but let's all pray for him that he will be back fit and fighting soon! As I understand tennis is probably not an interest of many of you, I thought I'd keep with the theme by messily putting together a selection of sport inspired clothing by designers for this year, including Prada's combination of Bjorn Borg headbands and neat polo style shirts and Missoni's goggles and glistening zip-up jacket.

While I am sat in the heart of the UK where it's misty, cold and snowy, I imagine being in sunny Melbourne wearing shorts (sequin Karl) and crop top, Thierry Lasry sunglasses and comfy shoes; getting into the Aussie spirit with the Bondi Beach bracelet (different city but whatevs) and keeping my daily belongings safe in a fetching Marc Jacobs backpack. Oh what a life.


3 comments:

  1. i love the studded shoe

    I recently made a cute DIY Disney Princess room decor. Check out my blog for more DIY projects, OOTD, beauty reviews, and much more! Fill free to follow my blog:)

    christie-mariee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoes are amazing! I want one pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you presented this post! I can really relate to it!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot ♥