Monday 14 January 2013

snow walk

This bracelet's entitled 'snow angel' and I made it one evening before Christmas with snowy scenery in mind. When waking up this morning to the sight of snow covered trees and a blanket of white thrown over the garden, I knew it was the perfect opportunity to photograph it. Afterwards, I wondered around my village while enjoying the sound of the crunching beneath my feet and sight of flakes falling in my steps. I took some photos so cue frozen ponds and the return of Rudolph. (It may also be worth noting that there is now loads more snow since these were taken)


BLOGLOVIN   INSTAGRAM   TWITTER

3 comments:

  1. Love these pictures, how cute

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous that you have snow! It looks so beautiful there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahha :)) red nose :))

    *_*

    Lots of kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot ♥