Monday, 14 January 2013

snow walk

This bracelet's entitled 'snow angel' and I made it one evening before Christmas with snowy scenery in mind. When waking up this morning to the sight of snow covered trees and a blanket of white thrown over the garden, I knew it was the perfect opportunity to photograph it. Afterwards, I wondered around my village while enjoying the sound of the crunching beneath my feet and sight of flakes falling in my steps. I took some photos so cue frozen ponds and the return of Rudolph. (It may also be worth noting that there is now loads more snow since these were taken)


BLOGLOVIN ♥  INSTAGRAM  ♥ TWITTER

3 comments:

  1. Love these pictures, how cute

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous that you have snow! It looks so beautiful there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahha :)) red nose :))

    *_*

    Lots of kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot ♥