Sunday 8 July 2012

liven up your wrists DIY style


This is what the last couple of days resulted in whilst my eyes were fixed firmly to many exciting tennis matches on my television screen.
I would like to take this moment to say how sorry I feel for Andy Murray. After everybody intensified his semi-final victory, speculated how this was 'Andy's year' and how 'his moment had come' and put tons of pressure on him, I can't bare to imagine his emotions now. Especially after he played exceptionally well and put in admirable amounts of effort.
 However, I am really happy for Roger Federer. At the age his is, he deserved to win another title, break another record and retrieve his number one spot. He's such an incredible player (as today proved) with a lovely personality to match.

Back to the bracelets though, I got the instructions on how to make them from here and I advise anyone who enjoys the occasional DIY to go visit the website!! Your boredom will forever be cured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot ♥